2012/11/22

SUSHI (Revolving sushi) 回転寿司 

Hello everyone
Today, I will introduce the Revolving sushi that I often go.
This is a shop near my house. In addition, it is the shop that I ate well in school days.
Revolving Sushi is delicious.
In Japan, there are shops rotation sushi a lot.
I Place the keyword. Please use when searching.



Web Site
 □KURA-ZUSHI [くら寿司] 
  This is the site of kura-sushi.It has English version.
 □Cappa-sushi [かっぱ寿司] 
    This is the site of Cappa-sushi.It has English version.
 □はま寿司 
    This is the site of Hama-sushi.
 
 It is the revolving sushi that I often go. There are other revolving sushi. Please search on the keyword reference.

Keyword English=Chinese characters(Hiragana)
 ・SUSHI=寿司(すし)
 ・Revolving sushi=回転寿司(かいてんずし)

 Please use the Copy and Paste.

▷Site Map 


⇒Broken Link Check & Updated date 2013/8/16