2013/08/18

"About Japan" is well understood .Take a look, carefully selected video9

In Japan, there are four seasons. Each is very beautiful.




In particular, the cherry blossoms in spring is exceptional.
There is a video of beautiful cherry blossoms. Please look by all means.





The capital of Japan is Tokyo. The following will introduce the night view of Tokyo.



Variety there a Japanese music. I will introduce one of them.



Site Map


One of the Japanese culture. I will introduce the origami. I also broke the crane.




Do you know Miyajima.The Miyajima, there is a beautiful view and Itsukushima Shrine.
Deer live in Miyajima. If you open a lunch, deer approached.
By all means, please feel the atmosphere.





Do you know the intersection of Shibuya? I will introduce here.






I was climbing Mount Fuji when I was a child.By climbing in the middle of the night, I watched the sunrise. It was very beautiful.



One of the new attractions is the Tokyo Sky Tree. Cityscape around is attractive. In the town, there are a lot of shops of delicious seafood.



Site Map